sobota, 27 września 2014

One Day in Berlin


Today, a short report from my trip to Berlin. I was in the city for the first time and I can compare them to Washington. Very neat and clean city. Modern and old in one. There are plenty of places you can visit. I could see the famous Berlin Wall and the Brandenburg Gate. We stayed at the Mariott. In the evening we went to the Blue Men Show and delicious dinner. In the next post I will show you my full styling.

xoxo Alex

***

Dziś krótki reportaż z mojej wycieczki do Berlina. Byłam w tym mieście pierwszy raz i mogę je porównać do Waszyngtonu. Bardzo zadbane i czyste miasto. Nowoczesne i stare w jednym. Jest tu mnóstwo miejsc jakie można odwiedzić. Zdążyłam zobaczyć słynny Mur Berliński i Bramę Brandenburską. Zatrzymaliśmy się w hotelu Mariott. Wieczorem udaliśmy się na Blue Men Show i pyszną kolację. W następnym wpisie pokażę wam w pełni moją stylizację. 

xoxo Alex

 
































1 komentarz: